Sunday, November 6, 2011

Neil Etheridge

I've always been fascinated by the Azkals... especially to this guy... and since his hot pics debut at the F&H stores, can't help but admire him... minsan nga napapatanga na lang ako kapag nakikita ko pics niya habang naglalakad sa loob ng mall... I remember one time, sa Trinoma, nung nakita ko yung big poster niya sa harap ng F&H store, nag stop ako, just to take a look... tyempo namang may lumabas na guy from the store, carrying all the stuff he just bought... he accidentally bumped into me. Nung una medyo iritado ako kasi nga nabungo ako (which is kasalanan ko naman talaga dahil ako yung nakaharang sa daanan), but when I saw him, my jaw dropped... he was gorgeous, as in... hehehe... He apologized and took a second look at me... and all of a sudden, he asked me if we could have coffee, just to make up for the bump, hahaha (nakahalatang magisa ako that time)... since wala naman akong gagawin nun because my friends stood me up for lunch that afternoon, I accepted his offer and it turned out to be one of the hottest afternoon of my life, hehehe... The power of Neil Etheridge nga naman...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...