Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy heart's month everyone!

Well it's that time of the year when love is in the air, the time that those of us who are single dread the most... the love month, the month of February (Just kidding on the "single" statement, hehehe)... Being single isn't really that bad as some people think.... this is just another one of those months where we can love ourselves more. And isn't that the most important thing of all? Before we can give love, it's a must that we love ourselves first (yeah, yeah, I know that some of you who'll read this will say it's my defense mechanism, being single and all, but hey, I'll say anything, hehehe... this is after all my blog)...  :)

TheHotPad will be a bit hotter this month. I'll post more videos and pictures that I'm sure you guys will enjoy...

Happy love month everyone :)


xoxo,

Hudzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...