Saturday, September 17, 2016

Blog Changes

Hello my dear viewers. Again I would like to apologize for not being able to post anything for quite sometime. Been very busy lately with other stuff and to be honest I was contemplating on whether I should continue on with the blog. A lot of blogs have surfaced recently with the same concept, and Thehotnesspad, quite frankly, won't be missed, should it decide to leave the net for good

But after careful consideration and thoughts, I've decided to push on with the blog. Besides, I still want to share my love for those of you who had been my followers since day one. 

And as long as there is beautiful men out there, I think it is only right to celebrate them...

A few changes though, I have decided to remove the Logo Boy segment of the blog. It is time consuming for me and these days, time for me is of the essence.

Anyway, I love you guys. Keep those shares coming ok. I would also like to know what you think... how can we improve Thehotnesspad?

Lots of love,

Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...